Friday, June 26, 2009

HOLY SH*T!

Well, the marathon is tomorrow. TOMORROW!!!! I got home from my rotation late Monday night and have been running around like a crazy person since then. My flight leaves tonight at 5:20 for Seattle. I had a minor snafu with the race packet, but it's all set in stone now. I am missing the expo, but Jaclyn is there right now and she just texted me to tell me she's with Mike from Just Finish, who I think must be Mike B. I haven't gotten too nervous yet, just mainly worried about having to go to the bathroom during the race. Otherwise, I'm pretty set. I got a hip pack to carry my camera, phone, Luna Moons, etc and a hand held water bottle as well as a green tech shirt with a Just Finish sticker on the back of it. I put everything for the race in my carry on because all of a sudden I'm really nervous about losing my luggage. Anyhoo, I'm off to finalize a few things and off to the airport in an hour and a half. Wish us luck!!

My iPod playlist for the marathon (just in case - artist/album):

Aesop Rock - Daylight [EP]
Aesop Rock - Fast Cars, Danger, Fire And Knives
Atmosphere - God Loves Ugly
Atmosphere - Seven's Travels
Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies
Flogging Molly - Swagger
Flogging Molly - Within A Mile Of Home
Incubus - Monuments And Melodies
The Music - The Music
Ozzy Osbourne - The Ozzman Cometh
Paria - The Barnacle Cordius
Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
Pink Floyd - The Wall
Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine
Red Hot Chili Peppers - What Hits!?
Rilo Kiley - Take-Offs and Landings
The Rocket Summer - Do You Feel
The Rocket Summer - Hello, Good Friend
The Streets - Original Pirate Material
Sublime - Gold
System Of A Down - Toxicity
Timbaland - Shock Value
Weezer - Green Album
Weezer - Blue Album

And DDRDP Ep 18-20.

No comments: