Tuesday, September 30, 2008

pain




Saturday morning was the Omaha Mile. It was so fun! Jess (97) and I (76 - in the white long sleeve-t) ran hung over with my sister Maren and Katja and Airon from school. It was a fast 7:30 mile (I hung back with the girl with asthma who was last, I know exactly what it's like to be left behind) and was definitely worth getting up at 7 after Oktoberfest for. We also got really sweet technical shirts!


Unfortunately, we had a flag football game on Sunday and I was awesome enough to throw out my back like a middle aged man. So, the running is on hold. I wish everyone who continues to get out there and train the best of luck. I am seeing one of my professors who is an Orthopaedic Certified Specilist later this week to make sure its all ok. Plan is to restart running when I can bend over without pain.

Keep on running, friends!
Meg

No comments: