Sunday, February 15, 2009

greetings!

I'm back from Vegas! And guess what? Omaha had 60 degree weather for most of the first part of the week and then just in time for my crew to fly back (Friday) we had a blizzard. Something along the lines of 5-6 inches of snow. Woohoo.

I've been stuck on west coast time and have been exhausted. Yesterday I slept in and then napped most of the afternoon. Today was a decent day for a run but I couldn't garner up the energy. So I will attempt to restart the engine tomorrow. I have class from 8-3 and a vet appt at 4 but I am hoping to get in at least 3 at lunch. Lunch seems to be about the only motivation I have as of late.

Hope the runs have been going well so far. Good luck to Michael B who is running in like a million marathons this year (ok, 12) and who competed in the Austin Marathon today. Can't wait to hear about the race and my advice is to always pick Motel 6 when looking to go cheap. They won't let you down (ok they might, but I have had good luck with them in the past).

I'll put up Vegas pics to my other blog tomorrow or some time (check my other Megan follower. I'm so not smart enough to have 2 blogs with one gmail).

Run on friends!
meg

No comments: