Sunday, February 8, 2009

snore

So, I am off to Vegas in the morning. Conference time. I am going to do my best to put in some shorter runs while I'm there, depending on time and venue. I hope they have a workout facility at the Excalibur. Anyone know for sure?

On the bra front...Sticking with the CW-X for a bit longer. It has just been holding its shape SO WELL and I really want to try the Title9 one next. Maybe I'll win big in Vegas and I can buy 2!! Or, maybe I'll just order it anyway :) Regardless, I probably won't order until next weekend.

Well, I'm off. 10:30 flight tomorrow morning. I wanted to get up and get a run in tomorrow morning but I have to leave for the airport at 8:30 and I've been having a really bad bout with insomnia so I've been tired all. the. time. It's unlikely I'll get a run in tomorrow morning, but hopefully I can do one before I go to THUNDER DOWN UNDER!! Woooo men in speedos! Wow, I'm sweating just looking at that picture on their homepage. Le sigh. 

I'm not taking my laptop. I have too much crap in my carryon as it is and I want to take my nice camera and don't want either to get broken by smashing into the other. See you all when I get back!

Run on!

No comments: