Monday, March 16, 2009

le sigh, procrastination

I am the queen of it. Had a big test Friday and a wedding Thursday night so I got about 2 hours of sleep. Needless to say I did not get my 6 miler in on Saturday. Then yesterday, I was just plain lazy. However, I did just go out and run it today. It was my first run with my 305 and it was so awesome! I got to watch my HR and (eek!) it got up to 193 at one point. My age predicted is 196, but in reality, it is probably higher than that due to the fact that I've been running as long as I have.

Regret: do not wear black socks when it is 65+ degrees out. Thank goodness they were DryFit socks, but my feet got hot. I do really like these socks though, they are thick on the bottom and "meshy" on the top with the fitted arch band. The ankle is thicker too so when I am dragging ass at the end of my long runs I don't cut the crap out of my medial malleoli (the "ankle bone" bumps on the inside). 

So today was hot and long but that's how I like it ;)

Run on everyone!

No comments: