Sunday, April 19, 2009

Got a pretty new car yesterday! Lease was up on the old one and I wanted something 4WD and V6. No name yet...



I also got some new shoes! Not running shoes (don't need any yet) but these pretties:


I love shoes. [EDIT]: I love runner's legs in heels almost as much as I love shoes.

Still waiting impatiently for those bras to come. Last I checked, they were in Kansas City, so they should be delivered tomorrow or the next day. Woo!

Haven't run this weekend, been super busy with the car and studying for tomorrow's Ortho final. Hoping to get a good run in tomorrow. 

That's all. Spring is here and I couldn't be more excited. Yay! Good luck to all Boston Marathoners tomorrow! Run hard and fast!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you're ready to hit the town in those new shoes and the awesome new car! How fun!!

Anonymous said...

Love the car...now you can drive to Boston and see me! I am excited to hear about the bras because I will probably need a new one before Seattle!

Joanne said...

Loving the shoes and your blog :)