Tuesday, May 5, 2009

my half

Today I set out to run my half, since I missed Lincoln this past weekend. My left foot has been acting up a little so I got the new shoes and headed out. I made it 12.5 mi and then walked .6 back to my apartment. I'm TIRED and my feet and knees are sore but overall, I feel pretty good. I just stuffed my face with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, huge (baseball game pop cup size) cup of water, and now I'm eating a Nature Valley (Cinnamon my fav) granola bar - yeah, I'm eating both of them and chugging a pint of juice. Bra's feeling loose so I hope a good wash & dry will help shrink them back up a bit.

Hate for this to be a short entry, but I have been writing a lot lately and also I have to get ready to go out. Feliz Cinco de Mayo! I'm going out for my friend's birthday/cinco celebration. Bring on the Dos Equis!

Run on!

No comments: